Photographs of the Stations of the Cross in the Community Church
14 Stations of the Cross, carved in 1954-55 by Joseph Cribb, Eric Gillís first assistant
Formerly positioned in the Ambulatory round the walls of the nave, the stations were repositioned in the refurbished church in December 2011.
Click on each picture to see a larger image
Photographed by Nigel Williams. Grateful thanks for allowing these to be reproduced here.